So we made it out of the house and built a school yesterday!
It was super hard work but it was awesome.
The school that they are in right now doesn’t even have walls. Nate wasn’t feeling the best so he’d work and
then take a break. It was amazing there
was this woman working there all day with no breaks she was wearing a beanie
and this sweater. We were sweating to
death, it was so HOT! But it was nice to work hard. We found out that we all have parasites!
YIKES!!! Nate and I went to the pharmacy to get the medicine (by the way we
didn’t have a prescription) and we just asked for the medicine and he says how
much do you want?
So hopefully we will be getting better in the next couple of days. I went to this health outreach the other day we were giving out deworming pills. I had a riot trying to figure out how to spell these crazy names. The problem was that most of the people didn’t know how to spell their names; it was in this really small town. We ate chapattis at the Obama chapatti stand, this guy said this is my sister and I was going along with it and he thought it was the funniest thing ever.
So we had a funny experience on the Taxi home from Jinja,
there were these 3 people we were talking to.
These guys were super hilarious, Nate and I were laughing the whole
time. They were making fun of the way
that we talked by plugging their nose.
It was funny because we could understand them better when they were
plugging their noses. So we are getting
out in Lugazi and the guy asks if we believe in God. We told him yes we are
Christian and he says are you members of the Church of Jesus Christ of
Latter-Day Saints? I said yes, how did you know? He said so am I, I believe in
the law of chastity. It was pretty funny
(totally made our day)
No comments:
Post a Comment